We are looking for an experienced senior secretary or paralegal with experience in estate planning, administration and litigation, preferably fulltime, but we are open to proposals for flexible arrangements from the right applicant.
We expect that you will be a special person: caring, honest and reliable, professional but warm and fun-loving.
If you are interested joining our motivated, dynamic, aspirational and hard-working professional team, you will need to possess the following:
- An excellent history of employment in the legal field;
- Experience in estate planning, estate administration and/or estate or general litigation;
- Knowledge of LEAP is an advantage;
- Great personal presentation;
- Attention to detail and pride in the quality of your work; and
- Excellent personal communication skills,
Then please send us your resume, together with a letter telling us about your personal attributes, ambitions and interests, and tell us what special qualities you can bring to The Will & All.
The successful applicant will become a valued member of the sensational team behind one of Queensland’s leading succession law firms, and will be engaged in doing absorbing, intriguing and super-interesting work for our clients.
Contact: Jeneve Frizzo | email@example.com